Spring Recreational Program 2018 Ages 5-12 (2006-2012)
Our Academy Rec program is designed to give players who are just starting out or are less committed the ability to play in a less competitive atmosphere and to focus on their technical foundation (basic soccer skills), so they can develop at their own pace. The rec program is coached by volunteer coaches, who follow the Rapids Curriculum, and are given many resources to ensure the players are exposed to healthy and fun environment. We want to get our players excited about the game and concentrate on developing basic skills to allow them success as they move up in age. The format of the recreational program will be dependent on our registration numbers. We’ll keep you updated as we approach the season, to let our families know what to expect.
We are offering this program using the same format as our fall recreational format - 8 weeks, volunteer coaches, games against local competition on Saturdays. We would like to offer soccer for those players in the spring who would like to continue to develop their skills!
Here are some quick details:
- Program Dates: April 16 - June 9, 2018 – 8 weeks
- Boys and Girls: Ages 5-12 (2006-2012)
- Training Schedule: TBA
- Beginners always welcome!
- Volunteer coaches
- Practice location: Horine Park, Columbia Falls
- Home games and practices will be held at Horine Park in Columbia Falls
- Cost: $50/player, 10% discount for sibling in this program
- Uniform: Rapids jersey $10/player for player, player can re-use jersey each season until a new one needs to be purchased.
- Registration Deadline: April 1 or late fee will be added
* Not sure what age group you’re in? Click Here
1 time payment only at time of registration - $50/player
Late Registration –
From April 1 - 10, $10 late fee will be added and jersey may not be available at start of sessions
Registration CLOSED April 11
Would you like some assistance in paying for this program? Click Here to access our scholarship application form.
We Need Coaches! Please get ahold of us. Our recreational programs are volunteer-based to keep the cost of program low. We have a great coach’s education and supply lots of resources to give provide our players with a healthy environment. Please contact our Executive Director, Ryan Heflin to get more information on coaching. Click here to contact Ryan
Introducing our new Recreational Program Director - Kate Wampler!
Questions or suggestions, please let Kate know HERE!