Flathead Rapids Summer Camp 2018
The Flathead Rapids are excited to offer our local community another fun filled quality Summer Camp for the 2018 season!
Damion Blackburn is back to provide us another top notch curriculum for our Summer Camp week. Damion Blackburn, high level coaches from all over the country, and your local men’s & women’s Rapids will all be on staff this year to help develop our local youth and give them a fun filled week of training. This camp will be divided between youth oriented sessions for ages 4-8 & 9-13. Come join us for another great year of Summer Camp!
Dates: July 16th - 20th, 2018
Location: Smith Fields, Whitefish
Regular Registration (June 1st - June 30th)
Ages 4-8 MON- FRI 9-10 AM $80
Ages 9-14 MON- FRI 8-11 AM $160
Late Registration (July 1st - July 15th)
Ages 4-8 MON- FRI 9-10 AM $90
Ages 9-14 MON- FRI 8-11 AM $180
IF YOU’RE ONLY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING PART OF THE WEEK, PLEASE CONTACT US AT: email@example.com
Program Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Questions? email@example.com
CAMP DIRECTOR: DAMION BLACKBURN
- NSCAA National Premier Diploma
- USSF “B” License
- USSF National Youth License
- NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma
- NSCAA Level III Goalkeeping Diploma
- NSCAA Associate National Staff
- Columbus Crew (MLS) - Player
- Cincinnati Saints (NPSL) - Player
- University of Dayton (Div I) - Player
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Trainer
- Fredericksburg Soccer Technical Director
- Youth Director, Kings Hammer FC
- Montana Flatheads Camp - Director
- Staff Coach, University of Dayton Soccer Camp
Most memorable moment as a player: Playing in front of friends and family at Crew Stadium against the LA Galaxy and chatting with David Beckham in the player tunnel afterward.
Most memorable moment as a coach: The most memorable moments are always the thanks and stories I am lucky enough to receive from former players later in their careers.
Favorite Quote: "The world will little note nor long remember what we say here but it can never forget what they did here." - Abraham Lincoln
Hometown: Beavercreek, Ohio